TERMS & CONDITIONS WWW.THEHAIREXTENSIONGROUP.CO.UK IS A WEBSITE OWNED BY THE HAIR EXTENSION GROUP LTD.
Before booking a course or purchasing a product, please ensure you have read and understood the following information. Upon booking a course or purchasing a product, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as detailed below.
The Hair Extension Group Ltd offer both accredited and non-accredited online learning. Where a course offers an accreditation, it will be stated in the course description. Training courses or tutorials that offer no accreditation may sometimes have no mention of this in the description. If you are unsure about any courses or accreditations, please ensure you contact us before purchasing to clarify.
All online learning and training courses offer instant access, so are therefore strictly non-refundable whether you have started the course or not so please ensure you are happy with your purchase before completing your order. Courses are available for only the person named on the booking and may not be shared, passed on or distributed further unless
detailed in writing by The Hair Extension Group Ltd. All accredited courses have unlimited time access to the course content, with time limits in place for work submission and accreditation. All time limits are displayed within each course description and any extension to these time limits may be subject to further charges, at the company’s discretion.
The Hair Extension Group Ltd does not guarantee the pass or approval of any course work submitted for marking. Our accredited online training courses offer a 4 months time limit to submit work for assessment. Once this time limit passes, you will no longer be able to submit images for accreditation and further charges will apply if you wish to complete your qualification.
Course work must be submitted for marking before your submission deadline date. Work submitted outside of this time may not be marked and/or further charges may apply.
Course work may need to be submitted on multiple occasions before gaining your qualification if our tutor believes the pass standards are not met.
The Hair Extension Group Ltd takes no responsibility for the level of difficulty in a course, although we have made every effort to ensure our courses are detailed and we can offer support where possible.
External Educator Courses
Any course bookings made with external educators and not through www.thehairextensiongroup.co.uk, are the responsibility of the educator running the course and are subject to their own terms and conditions. The Hair Extension Group Ltd
hold no liability for any complaints, queries or organisation of these courses and as such, any communications regarding these course dates should be directly addressed to the educator running the course.
Any feedback on our external educators can be sent to [email protected] , and although the company accepts no liability or responsibility for these courses, The Hair Extension Group Ltd will take these comments on board, and may pass these comments on anonymously with your consent.
Courses Booked Through The Hair Extension Group Ltd
All course placements are subject to availability and all payments made are non- refundable. As such, before booking a place on a course, please ensure you are able to participate in the course at the venue and date stated.
Any payments for course bookings are to be made in full upon booking to secure a place on any course. Full payment must be made before the course date, unless agreed otherwise in writing with the company.
Once full payment has been made, you will receive an automated confirmation email to the course applied for, which will ensure access only to the course on the date and venue stated.
Price stated on booking page is inclusive of expert training on techniques by The Hair Extension Group Educators, all training materials, refreshments on the day and a full starter kit, contents of which are detailed on course information page. This is the case for all courses on our website, unless explicitly stated otherwise. If any additional items are required to be provided by attendees, students will be notified prior to the course commencement.
If you have any special requirements, please us notify via email at least 14 days prior to the course date and The Hair Extension Group Ltd will do our best to accommodate your needs.
The Hair Extension Group Ltd reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses in exceptional circumstances and will notify students at our earliest convenience. In the event of a venue alteration, the new location will remain close to the previous venue wherever possible. If you are unable to attend at the new location or on the new date, you will need to notify the company within 48 hours of receiving the notification and a credit note will be offered, which will be valid for 12 months from the date issued.
You will not be refunded for any courses still taking place in alternative venues or on alternative dates. In the rare case a course is cancelled completely, all students will receive a full refund in due course.
If you wish to change or amend your course, please request via email at least 14 days before the course date. There will be no guarantee changes will be possible, so we suggest that you are confident with your booking and able to attend the course at the venue and date stated. If a course is sold out, we cannot accept any requests for alterations. Any changes made outside of this 14-day window, will be subject to further charges at our discretion.
Any failure to attend the course on the day, will not be refunded or credited. If you are unable to make course date, please notify via email at least 14 days before course date. This will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and a resolution will be at company’s discretion. Any cancellations outside of this 14-day window will be fully chargeable.
The Hair Extension Group Ltd reserves the right to refuse access to location courses or request students to leave a course venue in the case of aggressive or abusive behaviour towards our team, trainers or other students on the course. If this occurs before the course takes place, you will be notified before the course date. If you are asked to leave when the course has begun, you will not be refunded or offered an alternative course. Everybody’s safety and comfort is our top priority so we have a no tolerance policy of disrespectful behaviour.
Upon subscribing to our VIP Business Builder or VIP Members Group subscription
programs, your initial monthly payment will be taken and then the same amount taken on the same date each calendar month.
Your access to all courses, groups and masterclasses advertised in the subscription programme will continue for as long as you are part of the programme and continue to pay the monthly fee.
Should you wish to cancel your subscription, this can be done through the “My Account” page on the website. Upon cancellation, your access to the subscription content and groups will continue until your renewal date, whereby all access will be removed.
In the event of an unsuccessful payment, an automated email will be sent to inform you of the error, and payment will be re-attempted in due course. Should payment continue to fail, your access to the groups and membership content will be removed in 3 working days. If payment is made after this date, you will be required to request access to the groups again.
All subscription payments are strictly non-refundable so should you wish to cancel your membership, ensure you have cancelled or informed The Hair Extension Group Ltd of your wish to cancel before the next payment date.
The Hair Extension Group Ltd reserves the right to decline any credit/debit card payments due to insufficient funds or customer not having adequate authorisation to use card.
All payments must be made in full before securing a place on a course or any products are dispatched.
Prices stated on webpage may be subject to change and fluctuation, so please check pricing before booking.
All courses are non-refundable.
Please ensure before booking a place, you are confident in your decision and able to attend the course at the venue and date stated.
In exceptional circumstances, we will offer credit notes for the value of the course to be used within 12 months of the date issued. This is at the company’s own discretion.
To become an educator with The Hair Extension Group Ltd, you will be required to sign a contract with details including, but not limited to, agreeing to represent us in only a positive manner and not to work with any similar methods or brands, nor recreate or copy any elements of our technique for educational or fitting purposes. Until signature and return of this contract, you will not be permitted to run any courses.
To teach the Naked Weave technique, you will need to be registered as an educator with The Hair Extension Group Ltd, be a certified Naked Weave Authorised Technician, have full teaching insurance and hold an AET Level 3 Teaching Qualification (of which can be gained through The Hair Extension Group Ltd) or above. The Hair Extension Group Ltd are within their rights to ask for evidence of these four things at any time, and should you not be able to provide these, can deny or remove your Educator status with immediate effect.
At any point during the application process, The Hair Extension Group Ltd are within their rights to deny or cease your application for any reason including, but not limited to, inadequate teaching qualifications/insurance, assessment of application and teaching skills and saturation of educators in your location.
At any point during your time as an Educator with The Hair Extension Group Ltd, The Hair Extension Group Ltd reserves the right to cease your status as educator with 7 days notice. The exception to this notice period would be in the case of a breach of contract, signed upon commencement of Educator status.
All further terms and conditions for The Hair Extension Group Ltd Educators are detailed within the Educator contract, a copy of which should be retained for future reference.
It is advised for all students to discuss course suitability with the tutor before booking and attending a course. The final decision on whether a course is suitable will remain with the customer and The Hair Extension Group Ltd will hold no liability for dissatisfaction due to this.
The Hair Extension Group Ltd, including all The Hair Extension Group Ltd Educators,
accepts no liability for loss or damages to students, equipment or to any of their clients in the future. Any such claims will be dispensed to misuse of products or professional training provided in the course.
Any physical products purchased from the website must be paid for in full before the product/s are processed and dispatched. Physical products purchased are subject to a 7
Day “Cooling Off” period, where customers are entitled to cancel any unprocessed orders for a full refund in accordance with Distance Selling Regulations. Cancellations are subject to orders being unprocessed. All processed orders will need to be returned upon receipt, even
if not yet dispatched.
Any cancellations following this period will be subject to an additional charge.
Dispatch and delivery times are given as a guidance and may vary due to item availability and postal/delivery services. Orders delivered outside of the UK may be subject to import duties, for which the buyer is responsible.
The Hair Extension Group Ltd accepts no responsibility for external agents or postal delays. However, if there is an unexpected delay in delivery, or an item has not arrived within 14
days in the UK or 30 days outside of the UK, please inform the company as soon as possible and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
It is the customer’s sole responsibility to ensure all information, contact details and addresses are correct upon placing order. Any faulty or incorrect products must be reported and returned to the company within 14 days of receipt to ensure consideration of a refund.
Unwanted items must be in their original condition with the original packaging in order for a refund to be processed.
We do not currently offer exchanges. A return must be processed, and you must place your new order online through our website. Further postage charges may apply.
Training kits that are part of online learning are strictly non refundable.
Return Address: The Hair Extension Group Ltd, Unit 4 The Cherry Tree, 229 Haunchwood Road, Nuneaton CV10 8DE. Return postage and insurance is the responsibly of the buyer and we accept no liability for lost or damaged returns.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3 installments • Pay Later in 30 days
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Premium Hair Extensions
- All orders placed before 2pm Monday – Friday will be dispatched the same working day via Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- Standard Delivery is next working day (Monday – Friday) before 1pm and is subject to Royal Mail terms and conditions.
- Any orders placed after the 2pm cut off point will be shipped the next working day (Monday – Friday).
- The Hair Extension Group Ltd are not liable for any delay or failure in delivery due to courier issues or causes beyond its reasonable control. However, The Hair Extension Group will always assist in locating your parcel and getting it to you as soon as possible.
- In the unlikely event of a “missing parcel”, The Hair Extension Group is only able to report the parcel as ‘missing’ 15 working days following estimated delivery date, as per Royal Mail’s terms and conditions. Until this time has passed, the parcel cannot be deemed as lost. Therefore, The Hair Extension Group are not liable to send out replacement goods, until the claim for the missing parcel has been accepted. In the event of a lost or missing parcel, The Hair Extension Group will work with you to make an application for a full refund of missing goods via Royal Mail.
- Please ensure correct delivery details are provided upon placing your order. Failure to provide adequate delivery addresses and instructions may result in delay in delivery or the parcel being incorrectly delivered. The Hair Extension Group is not liable for any incorrect delivery details entered at checkout and in the event, the goods are delivered to an incorrect address due to this error, The Hair Extension Group are under no obligations to provide a refund for these products.
- If the products are returned to The Hair Extension Group, we will offer to resend the parcel to the correct address at an additional cost. If the items are no longer required, we will be able to offer a refund or credit note once the products are back in our possession, minus any shipping costs.
Returns Of Unwanted/Incorrect Orders
- All unwanted products must be returned within 28 days of purchase date with order number and return form included in the package. Failure to provide these will result in the return not being processed and you will be liable for any shipping fees to return the package back to yourself. To obtain a returns form, please contact [email protected]
- For unwanted returned goods, we only offer a refund or credit note option and no exchanges will be possible.
- All returns are to be returned in original packaging including all ties and tags, ready for resale purposes. Any goods returned that have been tampered with or used will not be eligible for a return and will be returned to you and you will be liable for any shipping fees for the return of this package.
- Items returned within 14 days, unopened and in their original packaging will be eligible for a refund. Any items returned after this time period and up to 28 days following purchase, unopened and in their original packaging, will be offered a credit note.
- The purchaser is liable for all costs related to the return of the items being sent back to us and will not receive any refund or compensation for these costs.
- All items returned must be sent by recorded delivery with proof of postage and a tracking number. This information should be kept safely by yourself, until the return has been processed and credit or refund has been made. The Hair Extension Group is not responsible for any returned items that do not arrive to the Company address or items lost or damaged in transit.
- Once your return has been accepted by The Hair Extension Group and processed, a credit note or refund will be issues which may take up to 7 working days to complete. A refund is at the company’s discretion.
Returns Of Faulty Goods
- In the unlikely event a product you receive is deemed to be faulty, please contact The Hair Extension Group within 24 hours of receipt. The Hair Extension Group trade team can be reached on : [email protected]
- DO NOT throw away any faulty items, as these will need to be returned to the Company.
- All items returned must be sent by recorded delivery with proof of postage and a tracking number. This information should be kept safely by yourself until the return has been processed and refund has been made. The Hair Extension Group is not responsible for any returned items that do not arrive to the Company address or items lost or damaged in transit.
- The Purchaser is liable for all costs related to the return of the items being sent back to us and will not receive any refund or compensation for these costs.
- Once the product arrives, the team will assess the product and if it is found to have a defect, The Hair Extension Group will offer a refund or credit note for the item(s). A refund is at the company’s discretion. Once processed, this can take up to 7 working days to complete.
Returns Of Used Faulty Goods
- We have a 30 day warranty on our Premium Hair Extensions from delivery date. This is because human hair is a consumable product.
- The Hair Extension Group must be notified within 24 hours of the fault being identified via email. Failure to notify The Hair Extension Group will result in a delay or no investigation procedures taking place. We require a written paper trail on any and all faults that arise. Our trade team can be notified on the following email address: [email protected]
- The item(s) must be removed from the head and returned to The Hair Extension Group within 7 working days of notifying The Hair Extension Group about the fault. This is to prevent further damage or faults to the hair. The item(s) must be returned in their entirety including any order number or return reference provided by The Hair Extension Group in order for us to fully investigate the issue. Images of the fault are not acceptable or adequate for the team to conduct an investigation, so it is crucial the product is returned in good time.
- Failure to return the entire product will result in the parcel being returned to yourself and no investigation taking place.
- The Purchaser is liable for all costs related to the return of the items being sent back to us.
- All items returned must be sent by recorded delivery with proof of postage and a tracking number. This information should be kept safely by yourself until the return has been processed and credit or refund has been made. The Hair Extension Group is not responsible for any returned items that do not arrive to the Company address or items lost or damaged in transit
- Once products have been received by The Hair Extension Group, the investigation will begin and you will be notified of our findings within 7 working days.
- If it is agreed that a manufacturing fault has been found, an exchange of the same colour, length and amount of hair will be offered or a credit note amounting to the same cost as the original order. If the same product is unavailable, an alternative or a credit note may be offered.
- Should our in house testing prove to be inconclusive, we may return wefts to our supplier overseas for further investigation. This may take several weeks to receive a result. Should we take this route, you will be notified within 7 days of returning the hair.
- In the event a fault is found, returned hair that has been installed and used by clients is eligible only for an exchange or credit note.
- Going against any of our aftercare advice, including the use of hair colour/toners/colour shampoo will mean the products will not be accepted as a return or “faulty product” in any circumstance. Hair provided by ourselves which has been affected or changed colour due to a chemical reaction to something that has been used on the hair will not be deemed as a faulty product and no refund or replacement will be given.
- The Hair Extension Group cannot guarantee the quality and longevity of our hair with any other product formulas, other than the ones we provide and therefore can only accept returns for investigation where THEG aftercare and products have been used. All used hair returned for testing must be accompanied by proof of purchase for these aftercare products and will not be processed until the appropriate receipts have been received. Returned hair may also be professionally tested and checked for incorrect product use.
- As hair is a consumable product, and particularly with the brighter and darker shades, there will be some colour fade over time, as with coloured natural hair. We recommend using sulphate free products, low heat and following all aftercare advice to maintain strong colour for as long as possible.
- Applying hair extensions to highly porous natural hair may make both the natural hair and extensions more prone to tangling and matting. To prevent and minimise this, we recommend keeping the hair moisturised as required with oils, masks and leave in conditioner (this includes oiling twice a day) and following all aftercare advice.
- If our aftercare advice has not been kept to, please do not claim the product is faulty as these claims will be unsuccessful.
- Before ordering any Premium Hair Extensions, we recommend purchasing a colour ring and watching the free masterclass included in order to get the best experience out of the hair extensions.
- GHOST WEFT™ contains latex. It is crucial you check that your client does not have latex allergies before fitting the hair.
- Once an order is placed and confirmed, no amendments to the order can be made.
- Due to hair being a raw product, it should be noted that there may be a slight variation in colour from batch to batch.
- Whether stock is available is stated on the product page for each item.
- We do not offer pre-orders.
- All orders are to be paid for in full at time of purchase and items will not be shipped until full payment has been received.
- The Hair Extension Group are within their rights to cancel, refuse or amend orders at any time. Should this happen, you will be notified.
- Premium Human Hair Extensions are intended solely for professional use within a salon environment.
Under no circumstances is the Purchaser permitted to promote or sell these goods following purchase for their own profit. Failure to keep to this agreement may result in the Purchaser’s restriction to the Products and closing of their Trade Accou